All the schools in Bismarck called off classes today so Martin and I spent the day at home. Of course, he had to take the diesel out to drive through all the snow drifts. It's hard to believe that we could see our lawn on Sunday morning - it'll be awhile before we see it again!
Here's a picture of Buck and Meiko enjoying an afternoon nap. Buck has realized that Meiko is a warm cuddle-buddy in the cold winter months.
Meiko? Separation anxiety? No.......

1 comment:
We had that problem, too. William keeps asking "Is it spring yet, Mommy?" I tell him in Minnesota, it's one day at a time.
The campus here sure was beautiful with all the fresh snow. Unfortunately, I did not get my camera out.
Can't wait to meet the munchkin! I don't know if we'll be out for the 4th this year - all depends on the arrival of ours.
Post a Comment