Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nursery!

The nursery is starting to come together! The Jacobsons were kind enough to let us borrow their crib so we picked that up last night when we went to their house for dinner to celebrate both my and Travis' birthday.






I couldn't find a crib set that only has sheep (it has chickens and cows on it too) but I like this one a lot.
I bet you "Bemidjians" out there can guess where the sheep on the picture above came from.....it was mine when I was a baby!



I love the crib that Beth and Travis used for Sarah and Thomas - it works really well in our nursery!

4 comments:

Nicole Miner said...

Very Cute. Can't wait to meet baby Brash.

Laura said...

I love the nursery! You did a great job! Braden is waiting for his newest cousin to come to play with! Love you!

Jacobsons Journey said...

I luv, luv, luv the nursery! What cute bedding.

Ditter Brash Family 4 said...

Nursey? I haven't even got a house yet.

Very cute nursery! Love the sheep!