Saturday, April 25, 2009

35 weeks!

Here I am at 35 weeks! Martin and I had our birthing class this weekend. If anything, it was certainly eye-opening. A few times during the class that Martin got a little light-headed, especially when they talked about the epidural needle and when he saw the video of women giving birth. On a funny note, they said that when a guy passes out in the delivery room and if its really busy, they get to him when they can but the mothers and babies are the first priority. I had visions of me in the end stages of labor with Martin passed out cold on the floor next to my bed.
My mom made two valances for Baby Brash's room - I love them!
A few weeks ago I went to Bemidji to visit my parents - here's some pictures of my dad making misutaki. We prepped enough food for an army and I definately ate enough for two! It was fantastic :)


1 comment:

Nicole Miner said...

Tony couldn't be in the same room with me when they gave me my epidural for Kyra and Carson. Tell Martin not to look during the last stages of birth then he will be ok.