Sunday, September 20, 2009

Well, it's been over a month since our last posting - I've been slacking! We spent this past weekend in New Rockford and had a great time. It was the annual steamthresher's festival so we were able to take in that as well as spend Saturday night out at the Skaar farm with Tubby, my parents, and the "Skaar Girls" (Irene, Ina, and Inez). We finished the weekend off by going to Grandfield Lutheran Church, a small country church where the Bymoens of years past attended.
Anna has been wonderful - she's quite the socializer and loves to talk and laugh with people. I call her my little drool monkey as she's like a faucet sometimes. We wonder if there might be some teeth coming in sometime soon.
Here's some pictures from our weekend!


Anna and her grandparents!
The Skaar Girls wanted to celebrate my parent's 40th wedding anniversary so they had this great dessert for us!

Grilled chicken wings along with seafood and veggies served in my great-grandma's roasting pan - delicious!

Anna enjoying the mid-September sunshine.

She and Daddy have many great conversations. She usually laughs with him...or maybe at him?

Grandpa ALWAYS makes Anna laugh.

Grandma, Anna, and Mommy!

Anna!

Dad playing with the camera.

2 comments:

Laura said...

She is getting so big! Wish you guys still lived here so I could see her more!

Jacobsons Journey said...

Such cute pictures. I love the one of the three girls I think Anna and Grandma have the same smile!!!