Yesterday Anna had her 2-month check-up and all went well. She's at 12 pounds 7 oz (90 percentile) and 22 1/2 inches long (50 percentile). She's been tilting her head to the left pretty frequently so the pediatrician showed up some stretches to help loosen up her neck muscles and I'm going to talk to our chiropractor too to see if he has any suggestions. They also gave her the first round of shots....not fun!!!! We've been giving her Tylenol every 4 hours and that has really helped but last night all she wanted to do was to sleep in my arms, which was fine by me :)
Luckily she got a good night's rest because this morning we had her 2-month pictures! Anna did a great job - she wasn't very smiley, but wasn't fussy either (whew!). I liked the woman who took the pictures, but she was just filling in so I think I might try JC Penney's next time just for comparison. Here's some of my favorites! 







2 comments:
You have such a beautiful baby!!
too cute
Post a Comment