Saturday, October 2, 2010

Yes, it's been awhile.....

We've been MIA with postings lately - here's a few from this week. Last month at her 15th month appointment she was in the 95% for weight (27 pounds) and 90% for height (30 inches). She loves books, started playing dress-up with my clothes this week, and thinks toy trucks and cars are way cool, especially when she can play with Daddy.


This rocking chair was originally my mom's - I used it when I was little and now Anna sits in it all the time.

We discovered this week that Anna likes to play hide and seek. It was a little scary the first time because I couldn't find her anywhere and Martin finally found her in my closet. Of course she was very proud of herself for not saying anything when I was calling for her! Here she is hiding out in our front hall closet :)

Getting ready for bed!

Our baby girl is growing up so fast!

Who wants to take a bath when you can run around naked and open up cupboards?

2 comments:

Jacobsons Journey said...

I am counting down the days until I get to spend some time with "little Rachael" I mean Anna.

Laura said...

Love all the pictures! She is getting so big-a little girl now and not so much of a baby. Miss you guys!