Sunday, February 14, 2010

8 1/2 Months

Anna continues to keep us on our toes - she's now crawling and standing up on her own so cruising is probably not too far away. I took her into the doctor's office last week thinking that she had an ear infection - both were clear so that was a relief. They weighed her and she's up to 21 pounds, 8 ounces! We can tell she's not herself though, but isn't running a fever and still has a big appetite. We don't feel any teeth coming in so I guess we'll just watch her for now.
We've started to give her non-baby foods (crackers, rice cakes, tofu, bananas, Cheerios) and she's done really well. Here's her happy face after a few crackers.

I think it's time for Anna's first haircut!

We had a disagreement about whether it was bedtime or not. Anna won.

We love peas!









No comments: