Anna had a great Christmas! My parents and uncle came to our house for a few days and the Jacobson clan joined us on Christmas Eve. Anna continues to enjoy new foods - she's tried a few more foods and her favorites are squash, peas, and a peas/spinich/brown rice combo. She's still unsure about green beans and is definitely not a fan of pureed turkey and chicken. Can't say I blame her on that one. I think we'll have to try tofu in some broth pretty soon!
Anna has also found out that it's really fun to stand up - she can't sit up or stand on her own but if we set her on her feet she'll grab on to the recliner and gets very excited about seeing the world from that view! Martin has taught her to shake her booty and bounce up and down. I wonder what she'll learn when they spend the entire summer together while I'm at work!!!!


2 comments:
VERY CUTE PICTURES! I MISS HER AND THE 2 OF YOU TOO!
If daddy is giving dance lessons, leave no poles exposed this summer ;)
Post a Comment