About a week ago Anna and I took a Mommy-Daughter trip to Bemidji to see her Grandma and Grandpa. It was a little scary to take her by myself on such a long road trip (350 miles one way) but, to my relief, she was a great little traveller! It was WONDERFUL to spend a few days at the cabin and Anna had a great time with her grandparents!
Kiyoko's Hytta!
Dad has gotten rather creative with his mowing this year and Mom has dutifully entertained his efforts. He now has several "islands" of wildflowers in the yard with little pathways between them - he finally admitted that he just got sick of mowing :) In his defense, it is a HUGE yard so I don't really blame him. 
Anna taking a nap with Grandma!
Ahhh....Lake Beltrami!
Ahhh....Lake Beltrami! 
Anna enjoying some time with Grandma.

Anna got plenty of kisses during her time in Minnesota!

Anna attended her first Golf Widow's dinner while we were there. These ladies get together every Thursday night during the summer while their husbands go golfing. It's a tradition that's been going on ever since I could remember and I was so happy Anna can participate too! Clockwise: Grandma Joelyn, Anna, Julie Bengtson, Margaret Thorson, Ardie Rotto, and Marge Forseth.
Grandpa and Anna sharing a good laugh after breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment