She's here! Anna Inez arrived on June 1st!!!! The labor was relatively easy (as labors go) - they broke my water at 7:30 a.m. and started the pitocin at about 8:00. I was told that my contractions were between 2 1/2 - 3 minutes apart so things got moving quickly. I had an epidural at about 9:45. They came in to check in on me at 10:05 and by that time my contractions were really painful so I was wondering if the epidural worked - turned out I was dilated to 9 cm and I started pushing at 10:30!
At 11:58 a.m. Anna Inez was born, weighing in at 8 pounds, 7 ounces and was 21 inches long! It still hasn't sunk in that she's here - my sleep-deprived state might have something to do with it too! She is named after our maternal grandmothers, Anna Bymoen and Inez Bergeson. Here's some pictures of our beautiful daughter.....





2 comments:
She is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her!
She truly is beautiful, just like her mama. I'm so happy to hear that things went well. I hope to meet her later this summer after her cousin arrives. I can't wait to see the two girls and Braden playing together next year at the lake!
Post a Comment