


Today we had the ultrasound and the doctor says everything looks great. The baby is 15 ounces and had a heart rate of between 146 - 158 bpm (it was moving around a lot towards the end of the appointment). Martin was trying to convince me while we waited for the appointment to let him find out if it's a boy or girl and he'd keep it a surprise, but I resisted the urge so it's still a mystery. The ultrasound tech was very good about taking pictures that didn't reveal too much. Looking at the leg profile, it appears that Baby Brash is going to have my legs - Martin calls them linebacker legs!
3 comments:
Love the pictures. So happy for you guys.
I can tell it's a cutie already! Can't wait til May to find out if I have another niece or nephew-boys are still outnumbering the girls for cousins so maybe it'll be a girl to help even things just a little more!
congrats guys, so you don't want to know if a boy or girl, good thing not letting Martin know as I am sure it would leak out somehow. Congrats and keep all posted.
Post a Comment