We've decided to start up a family blog since lots of events have been going on in the Brash household. One of the main "events" is that there's a baby on the way!!!! Baby Brash is due to make his or her appearance around May 28th and we couldn't be happier.
Right now I'm going into my 14th week and the pregnancy has been going very well -no morning sickness and my energy level is coming back up from where it was a month ago. I had a doctor's appointment this week and Martin and I were able to hear Baby Brash's heartbeat - it was going strong at 160 bpm!
Please visit our site for updates on Baby Brash and life in general. Soon to come: pictures of our kitchen and bathroom re-models. It's a good thing I'm not very domestic since we've been living without a stove for about 2 weeks :)
10 comments:
We can't wait to see more updates!!
OMG...a baby, you are prego and i had to find out via a blog!!!
i am soo happy for you!
OMG---prego and i had to find out in a blog!!!!!!
I am soo excited for you!
Welcome to the world of blogging. Post pregnancy pictures soon!
Congrats you crazy kid!
Yay!
Yeah! Welcome to our world, Baby Brash! It is a pretty amazing place and we can't wait to show you our corner.
Hey! Congratulations!! Im very excited for you guys!! And May 28th is a fantastic day to be born. =) Hope you are doing well.
OMG! put you two in the same city and look what happens, that is so wonderful, a baby Brash!!!!
Congratulations
Wahoo! Congrats. Pregnancy and babies are amazing. Not sure if we passed on our news, but I just had a baby. He was born on my birthday, but was 8 weeks early. He spent 15 days in the NICU and came home on October 24. We named him Keegan James.
The 160bpm and no morning sickness...I would venture to say you're having a boy. Excited to follow your blog. I'll send you an email with the address to our baby blog.
Post a Comment